skip navigation

Indigent Care

Social Services helps individuals who reside in Andrews County. Eligibility is based on ID, Resident of Andrews, Income, and Resources. We will help refer you to Social Security Disability, Food Stamps, our Local Food pantry, and other help-organizations according to your needs.

If you have any questions, please contact:

Flora Braly
Social Services Director
Ph: 432-464-2293

Indigent Forms:


Public Notice:


Contact US

Go to Top